Our most advanced dual-camera system ever.
Durability that’s front and center. And edge to edge.
A lightning-fast chip that leaves the competition behind.
A huge leap in battery life you'll notice every day.
Select the preferred shipping method in checkout
Goods are ready within 1 hour
5. - 8. December
How did we get such a huge camera upgrade to fit?
We designed a totally new architecture and turned the lenses 45 degrees to fit in our best dual-camera system ever — with its biggest Wide camera sensor. We also made room for our sensor-shift optical image stabilization. And we equipped the Ultra Wide camera with a faster sensor.
iPhone went to film school, so you don’t have to.
Filmmakers use a technique called rack focus — shifting focus from one subject to another — to guide the audience’s attention in their movies. Now iPhone makes it easy for you to bring the same storytelling technique to your videos.
Take a great photo without lifting a finger.
• Night mode senses low-light scenes and automatically adjusts to take bright, clear photos with amazingly rich colors.
• Portrait mode artfully blurs the background to put the focus on your subject. You can try out six creative lighting effects with a swipe.
• Smart HDR 4 now recognizes up to four different people in a scene and optimizes contrast, lighting, and even skin tones for each one. So everybody looks their best.
• Deep Fusion activates in mid- to low-light scenes. It analyzes multiple exposures pixel by pixel to capture the subtlest textures, patterns, and details.
A camera with a style all your own.
Photographic Styles create a personal look for your photos. But unlike filters, styles selectively apply adjustments to the right areas, while preserving skin tones. Choose Vibrant to make photos bright and vivid. Rich Contrast for darker shadows and deeper colors. Warm or Cool to accentuate golden or blue undertones. Preset, ready, go!
A front camera that doesn’t take a back seat.
The TrueDepth camera system has all the latest features from the back cameras:
• Cinematic mode
• Photographic Styles
• Dolby Vision HDR recording
• Portrait mode
• Night mode selfies
• Smart HDR 4
• Deep Fusion
• and more
Memory / storage