Terms and Conditions of Belkin TrueClear Pro screen protector application
Screen protector is applied by a Euronics’ trained professional.
Correctly applied screen protector provides protection that is hard-wearing and long-lasting.
Should any of the following problems or defects occur after application, the buyer has the right to get a new screen protector with its application:
• Air bubbles remain present under the protective screen for up to 30 days since application.
• Problems occur in the screen protector material (poor visibility, spots inside the glass material).
Screen protector guarantee does not apply to the following instances:
• Air bubbles that were caused by normal wear and tear (especially in the corners) after 30 days has passed since application.
• Screen protector defects that were caused by drops or not purposeful use.
• Deliberate bending or existence of air bubbles that were caused by damages and/or removal of the screen protector
• Scratches or other mechanical damages on the screen protector.
Screen protector application if the screen has previous scratches or the device has been bent:
If the device has scratches or it has been bent, the application of the screen protector is done at the risk of the buyer. Euronics is unable to provide guarantees for such application, as there is a chance that dust or air will remain inside the scratches and thus prevents the screen protector from perfectly aligning with the screen. Furthermore, if a device has been previously bent, the screen protector may scatter under pressure or peel off over time.