Terms and Conditions of Delivery
1. After the contract has come into effect (i.e. the funds have arrived at seller's bank account), the product is delivered according to the delivery conditions that were previously arranged with the customer over the phone. A phone number is required when placing an order.
2. A courier delivers the product, its user guide and all the necessary documents to the customer during the specified time.
3. Should the seller be unable to deliver the product during specified time due to circumstances that are beyond its control (e.g. the product is temporarily out of stock), the seller will inform the customer of such circumstances via phone or e-mail within 2 business days after the contract came into effect. At the same time, a new delivery time will be arranged with the customer.
3.1. You have the right after paying for the product, but before product delivery, to cancel your order by sending a corresponding message along with order number and your bank account number to Antista AS online store’s e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the client support number 6512222.
3.2. If the customer has paid for the product, but the product has not yet been delivered, the customer has the right to cancel the order by sending a corresponding message along with the order number and the customer's bank account number to the seller via email address email@example.com or by calling the customer support at 651 2222.
4. Once the product has been handed over to the courier, the courier will contact the customer to arrange a delivery time.
5. A courier delivers the product to the address specified in the order. Delivery address cannot be changed once the order has been placed.
6. Delivery to an apartment or house means placing the product over the customer's front door into the first room, but further than that. The old product disposal also happens from the first room of the home.
7. The customer should make sure that the contact information provided during the checkout process is valid, so there would not be any delays or misunderstandings while delivering the product. The seller and/or the courier are not responsible for any delays that were caused by inaccurate or invalid information provided by the customer.
8. A courier delivers the product to the customer along with a delivery note. Before signing the delivery note, the customer should check the condition of a package. If the package appears to have been damaged during delivery, the customer should make a relevant record on the delivery note. The customer should then contact the seller's customer support via e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone 651 2222. A product that was damaged during delivery will be replaced.
9. Terms and conditions of delivery apply to the territory of Estonia. Should the customer wish to have a product delivered outside of Estonia, he or she should contact customer support.
10. Delivery, installation and old product’s disposal are not available on islands.