1. After the contract has come into effect (i.e. after the money has been transfrred to Antista AS online store's bank account), the goods are delivered according to the delivery conditions at time arranged with client by phone (phone number is required when placing an order).
2. Products along with all the necessary documents are delivered by courier during the specified time period. Generally, the average delivery time for the products in stock is 2-4 business days.
3. Should we not be able to deliver the goods during specified time period due to the circumstances beyond our control (product is temporarily out of stock, waiting for supplier, etc.), we will inform the client of the circumstances via phone or e-mail in 2 business day time after the contract is concluded. At the same time we will arrange a new delivery time. Should you no longer be interested in the product due to an excessive delivery time, you have the right to cancel the order. We will refund the sum payed including shipping costs.
3.1. You have the right after paying for the product, but before product delivery, to cancel your order by sending a corresponding message along with order number and your bank account number to Antista AS online store’s e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the client support number 6512222.
4. As soon as the ordered products are delivered to the courier, the customer sevice will arrange the suitable delivery time with the client.
5. The courier delivers the ordered products to an address specified in the order. Delivery address cannot be changed afted the order is placed.
6. Please double-check all the data in order for the product to be delivered in time. Antista AS online store and courier service cannot be held responsible, should the delivery delay be caused by innacurate or improper data submitted by the customer.
7. The products are delivered to the customer along with the delivery note. Before signing the delivery note, please check the package condition. If the the pachage appears to be damaged while tranporting, please make a relevant record on the delivery note. We recommend to make a photo of the damaged goods and send it to email@example.com and contact the client service immediately via phone (0) 9 3157 7012. Products damaged during transport will be replaced.