Digital Meat Thermometer, Xavax / 00111381
If you have trouble cooking beef fillet or want to test how done the meat is you definitely need a thermometer that takes all the guesswork out for you. This thermometer features an audible alarm i.e. it will let you know when the cooking time is over. Can also be used for vegetables.
• Digital oven thermometer for controlling the core temperature of food during cooking, roasting and baking
• The stainless steel probe (160 mm) with 1 m heat-resistant cable allows you to measure the inside temperature of food - simply insert the probe
• Ideal for vegetables, roasts, cakes and steaks as well as for soups, wine, tea water, baby food and much more
• For controlling different cooking levels by setting a specific temperature: an alarm can prevent the set temperature to be exceeded, this prevents food from overcooking
• Can be used as a timer or thermometer, countdown and countup timer adjustable up to maximally 99 minutes and 59 seconds
• Suitable for continuous operation, e.g. for the complete roasting time (insertion sensor in the oven and measuring body outside)
• Sturdy housing can be attached in many positions, e.g. by a magnet, built-in suspension eye and stand.