Hello Euronics client
Choose suitable service to log in securely
The Pure Colours
LG's revolutionary nano-engineering technology utilises an innovative filtering system that refines the projected image and delivers exceptionally powerful picture quality with purer and more realistic colours than other conventional UHD TVs.
• LG NanoCell: the most advanced UHD technology
• Sublime 4K Ultra HD picture quality with pure and realistic colours
• Three dimensional Immersive sound quality (Dolby Atmos)
• Slim cinema screen design and sleek crescent stand
• Use your voice to find your favourite programmes and control your smart home with in-built Google Assistant and Alexa
Monthly payment 57 €
Select the preferred shipping method in checkout
No questions have been asked about the product yet.
164Annual Energy Consumption.
Annual energy consumption in the switched-on state expressed using a measurement unit kW/h per year.
Diagonal of the visible part of the screen expressed in centimeters and inches.
Power consumption in switched-on state expressed in W.
The given mark is displayed on TVs that have a clearly visible switch that when being set in switched-off mode switches the TV into a mode with power consumption no more than 0,01 W.
The given mark is displayed on TVs that doestn't have a clearly visible switch that when being set in switched-off mode switches the TV into a mode with power consumption no more than 0,01 W.