HRM-Run provides 6 running dynamics metrics:
• Cadence — number of steps per minute
• Vertical oscillation — degree of ‘bounce’ in your running motion; displays the vertical motion of your torso, measured in centimeters for each step
• Ground contact time — amount of time in each step that you spend on the ground while running; measured in milliseconds
• Ground contact time balance — displays the left/right balance of your ground contact time while running (displays a percentage); for example, 53.2 with an arrow pointing left or right
• Stride length — length of your stride from 1 footfall to the next; measured in meters
• Vertical ratio — ratio of vertical oscillation to stride length (displays a percentage); a lower number typically indicates better running form
This real-time data can help athletes take their performance to the next level by showing them where they can improve their running form.
Select the preferred shipping method in checkout
No questions have been asked about the product yet.